Tuesday, June 16, 2015

FOUR CORNERS: "The End of Coal"

IMG 4947
Whitehaven Coal Meme
With the price of coal plummeting and our biggest customers turning to renewable energy, is Australia backing a loser?
 Read More here 
 THE END OF COAL?reported by Geoff Thompson and presented by Kerry O'Brien, goes to air on Monday 15th June at 8.30pm. It is replayed on Tuesday 16th of June at 10.00am and Wednesday 17th at midnight. It can also be seen on ABC News 24 on Saturday at 8.00pm, ABC iview and at abc.net.au/4corners.
I was held fast in my chair from start to finish.  Then I watched it again.  I was doing happy dances and I had tears of joy in my eyes when I saw the Solar Storage Units because at that moment I could see it is just a matter of time.

I feel like we may have turned the corner even if our stupid brain dead politicians haven't.  We really do not have to gauge anything they say any longer as truth.  It is proven beyond a doubt they have only their own interests at heart. Politicians bank accounts getting fatter with no care given for the land or the people who peopled from that land are clearly getting fat via such genocidal treasonous policies that allow this.   The ordinary people suffer while the politicians get rich leave politics and take up a position in mining.

I implore you to follow the links to the ABC website to watch the episode of Four Corners as it will give you so much heart to go on in this fight against such abject destruction by our leaders in power signing off on dead projects.


IMG 5069
 Mining the Land near Leards Forest NW NSW

Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: