Sunday, February 22, 2015

Woo Hoo I have another Mental Illness - Eating Well?

IMG 5415 Sultana Scones
Homemade cannot be beaten by anyone... its the vibration of love that makes the difference!

So the machine is working overtime now.

“Orthorexia Nervosa”

This one takes the cake.  If I have ever heard anything as crazy before, this just beats it all.  I see this like a net to capture up the few remaining strong people who have not already been broken down and machined by the machine.  

I am preoccupied with eating very little.  I know in my spirit there is going to be a food crisis.   I don't want to be involved in this.  I work hard to see how far I can push myself and not lose health doing it.  This would be seen as extremely unconventional thinking and be seen as crazy.  But, I have always listened to my instincts and these are working over time during the crisis of life the world is facing. 

Sun-gazing did help.  I noticed almost straight away I didn't need to eat as much.  The sun was feeding me with an alternative form of energy.  Science has not as yet progressed enough to understand this principal.  I didn't cease eating.  I just listened to my body and was not governed by a clock which said it was breakfast or Dinner.  I simply ate when I was hungry.  Is that crazy?

It was the most amazing year of insight too.  I painted things - I wove things - and I heard things and saw things very differently.  This was the time I saw the ground move.  It was like I could see into the earth and all the tiniest little life forms were saying "hello", thank you for remembering we are here.

So if a desire for eating nutritious food is crazy, imagine what is thought of that sort of behaviour?

“Orthorexia Nervosa”


From Real Farmacy and Jefferey JaxonRead Full Story HERE
CNN, Fast Company, Popular Science, and other top outlets have all began to trumpet the talking points on cue relatively recently:
"Orthorexia nervosa is a label designated to those who are concerned about eating healthy. Characterized by disordered eating fueled by a desire for “clean” or “healthy” foods, those diagnosed with the condition are overly preoccupied with the nutritional makeup of what they eat".
IMG 9343 Celery
Having your food will be seen as crazy if the Machine has its way!
Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: