Sunday, October 26, 2014

Today is a special day... For Montana and Anaan.

She is the last one.  Jesse has lived with a couple of girls now and so has Matilda lived with a couple of guys and this is the first time for Montana and maybe it will be the only time.  Love can do that to a person.

Today Montana moved into her own place with her long time friend and boyfriend Anaan.  They moved into the little flats in North Bellingen.   I am so excited for them both.  I hope they still want the stuff we have here for them for when they did eventually get their own place.  Toasters and stuff.  I called it the Glory Box.

IMG 3877 Annan  + Montana-Star
Anaan and  Montana

Congratulations on this special time and I am glad that you both are together.  I just love that part the best.  Moving in together is a scary time and and exciting time, and a time of very high tension for some.  I hope they are enjoying this time and I hope she took photographs for later on.

Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: