Monday, October 01, 2012

Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.

George Orwell..

It is a new month.  Another chance perhaps to get things right.  The month of September has a lot of memories for me.  I am sort of glad this September month is over and looky looky, October is here now.  Whoa where has 2012 gone?

IMG 4449 Zylophone 

For me I have spent most of it doing extremely extensive study.  So many things all at once.  This becomes a little overwhelming but the kind of thing I love.  I need constant change to feel ok in the world and I love to see transformation.  I look for it and therefore even house work is fun to me.

Everything in this existence that we can see and some that we cannot is all governed by sound waves.  Sound moves great objects and small.  I am going to write about my own thoughts on this sound energy.  It is in nature.  It is all around us and its in tiny minute particles of everything from the tiniest amoeba to the largest animal you can imagine.

IMG 4593
Dogs have an amazing capacity to pick up sounds.  The messages on the breeze.
I love this subject so much.  I want to start with the a biblical quote from the very beginning of the bible where it says - In the beginning there was the word  and the word was God.  That is 1John 1:1 

Now that is sound, that word mentioned there.  Its the biblical version of events.  They tidied it up a bit.
Its all about what God said,  if God said it then this was sound.  Sound is responsible.  Our DNA can be likened to musical signatures or musical notes.  There is a similar number coding.

Genesis 1:14  New International Version (©1984)

And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years.

Soundwave is a festival promoted by Triple J the radio station,  I would love to go to that.  Just saying.
I always say that as people we are just beings of light, light is sound and therefore we are beings who are governed also by the sounds we hear.  I understand how the senses of a profoundly deaf person are heightened in other areas.  The body is an amazing piece of work.
More Quotes

No comments: