Monday, June 25, 2012

Life maybe short but there is always time for coutesy!

Ralph Waldo Emerson.

IMG_0516
Hello! I am a courteous and handsome bubba..
Emerson points out a valid situation with this quote.  Life being the smaller number of years we have compared to our ancestors of past times who lived for so much longer than us.  However,  he says that no matter how long you live there is always time for courtesy. 

I think there is always time for someone else and common courtesy is such a sweet delight to come across when you are out in the world.  I  am not bragging, and I am not feeling chuffed, but I want to say that I love to look for situations like this.  If I see and elderly person drop their parcel, or a coin from their purse, I reach down and retrieve it.  The energy transfer that occurs at that precise moment is tangible.  It is a genuine buzz feeling inside.  This is real and not fabricated.  The energy transfer is also real and measurable.

I can only assume that being courteous and kind to your fellow man is a base function innate in us as human beings.  It feels like it is a healthy thing that is occurring inside of me when it happens.  I feel energized and wonderful.  I feel like love is spraying from my head.

 Do others feel this sort of thing?  I don't talk about it openly to others, perhaps I should.   I worry it does sound a little silly to break the situation down this much.   These are the things that I puzzle over and I wonder how it all takes place.  We are electric beings  and the sky above us is electric and the particles all around us are electrically charged.  We emit energies and we are susceptible to energy.  This makes our bodies sing or hum if you like.  I described it earlier as a buzz.   My body resonates and this is a sound that I can't hear and you can't either, but it is there!  The earth has a resonate  frequency of around 7 Hz.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: