Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.

~ William Ernest Henley ~  
Invictus
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

IMG_4989
Beyond this place of wrath and tears..
Being responsible for ones self and navigating life with all the smarts you inherited or learned along the way is now well frowned upon in our mad horrid society of which we live amongst.

The majority have given way to thinking the government actually cares about them.  Some politicians even believe they are helping.  I am not crazy but I have come to understand that the conspiracy theory's of which there are many are usually true.  Our government is a suck back government and I cannot respect them.  They will come and lock me up for saying the stuff I say about Julia.  It isn't personal it is political and I am sitting in judgement of them all. 

I am not insane.  They are insane.  Who uses that much of our ground water for mining and gets away with this openly.  Our government says this is perfectly legitimate use.  Julia Gillard has to be a freak, as it most certainly isn't alright to use this water and actually, I want this to cease from happening.  I want to go a few rounds with them over this use of sacred waters.  It has to be legally wrong and it should be contested.  I cannot waltz into the Catholic Church and just take a big white candle just cause I want one or think I want one.  It would be handy but guess what?  The candle isn't mine.  But if I took it then is that not exactly the same as the government allowing the mining company to just take the candle cause they can?

Image by Mezza -  The now derelict posts that once supported a diving platform last century.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: