Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Vee Ness Soap Opera - It's better than TV!!

by Melissa Green

This entire Soap Opera has become ridiculous.

IMG 0368 2bbb Radio
Taking over 2bbb internet instead..  from interview to internet.
For the record:
I do not believe Bill intends to kill Vee. 
I do not believe Bill has stalked Vee. 
I do not believe Vee was pregnant. 
I do not believe anything Vee says now. 
I do believe Vee may be mentally unstable.
I do believe Vee is stalking and harassing Bill.

I’ve watched this drama unfold for months now - and watched Vee provoke Bill time and time again - and have now investigated this for the past week, trying to get to the truth.  

This has become personal, as in the course of investigating, I discovered Vee’s been slandering me around my network since early 2013 whilst pretending to be my friend and fellow "warrior for the cause".  Therefore, due to being slandered in public, by Vee Ness, I’ve now been forced to respond, not only in own defense of who I am and my actions, but also in Bill Bunting's defense.

Basic story is this

It appears Vee Ness lured this man over from the US, a Bill Bunting.  She encouraged him to believe he had (in her) a new love, a new woman, and a new life in a new country.  Things went pear-shaped and Bill tried to leave her.  Vee has continued to stalk, harass and slander Bill all over Face Book ever since.

I’ve known Bill Bunting, via FB, since the beginning of the Glenugie protest.  I met him through Vee.

This relationship between Vee & Bill was never smooth sailing – I’ve been witness to that – and it’s been going on since November 2012 or before.  I've also witnessed how disrespectfully Vee treated her previous "boyfriend" - I heard her talk to him and friends have seen Vee slap him.

On his current visit to Australia, Bill tells me Vee attacked him one evening (he fell over in self defense and broke the computer).  She tells people it was hers... and that it belonged to her supposed "late husband", but it was given to Vee by a friend of mine.

Did you also know that Vee has many different Face Book profiles?  She pretends to be different people.   One she uses is a "Creeative Manifest" profile - she has told people it belonged to her "late husband"... (and that's another story for another time too).

Bill tells me she has been stalking and harassing him ever since they "broke up" on Face Book, via texts and via the NSW Police Department. She saw Bill talking to Mary-Ellen the other day about trains and assumed he was "on his way to kill her" so she called the police.  I can testify that Bill was at Ian's place.

I’ve seen evidence of this all over her Face Book page in the past months.

Now folks remember that Vee Ness was seen slapping her last “boyfriend” in public at the Glenugie protests. 

It’s not good to slap your “boyfriend”.  It’s not good to slap any man. (Many people witnessed how badly she treated him - with no respect.)  I’d mention that man’s name, but I believe he is quite embarrassed about the entire episode now.  In fact, he tells a similar story to what Bill does.

According to Bill, he tried to fix the relationship – as you would – then he realised that this wasn’t going to work, so he tried to separate from her – he left to go and stay with other friends. 

Then the stalking, harassment and slander began.  And all the “drama queening” on her profile. (which has now been locked down).  Vee also targeted and harassed Bill’s other friends, making it all very uncomfortable.  Many well respected people out there in the community have been her targets/victims.

In fact, this is how Vee presents, as a “professional victim”. "Look at me, look at me"  "help!"

Now, granted, some of Bill’s reactions may not have been appropriate. 

But the poor man is under extreme stress.  If you think about it from his side and as if he WAS innocent, think about how this would be affecting him?  

How would all this constant slander affect you?  How would YOU react?  When you've tried to be a gentleman?

There have been constant attacks of slander all over FB from Vee about Bill.   I've seen them.

Vee uses very low tactics, like pulling in Bill’s daughter into the "fight" and harassing Bill's mother by phoning her about “this” phantom pregnancy and how Bill is not "doing the right thing" by her. 


Below is a link to a post where you can see how Vee pushed this along (whilst pretending otherwise).  You can how she is trying to provoke him - and everybody - and I can now see that Bill had issues with his daughter because he chose to leave his family and come over here for Vee... and Vee knows about this.

From Bill's daughter, Jessica:

"Jessica Bunting about a minute ago · ..
You never know your outlook on a situation until it's explained and you understand. I promise once you understand something, your mindset on it might be different. I've always thought my dad was crazy. I've built up feelings that I never knew I could feel towards him. But now that I understand his purpose, I'm more thankful than ever to call him my dad. Even though he's still crazy. There are dads out there that work for a living. They're firefighters, police, machinists, etc. But my dad is a freedom fighter and he doesn't just work for a living. He works for all of us that ARE living. He thinks of nothing less than saving this planet, for a safe and healthy environment, for the life, liberty and freedom of us, HIS PEOPLE. His huge heart and big dreams will do nothing but benefit us. So yes, I judged him. But now, I stand beside him."

What Vee wrote about his daughter yesterday, 30 August - also please bear in mind that Bill, Mary-Ellen, Ian and myself are blocked from seeing this (so how can we answer to defend ourselves?):



Here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=417507518367264&set=a.101162813335071.1391.100003240572827&type=1&comment_id=999516&offset=0&total_comments=119&ref=notif&notif_t=mentions_comment


Unfortunately, whilst provoked (once again) Bill responded today with this, after his daughter called him from the States, distressed by all this - I'm not sure what Vee had sent Jessica to get this reaction though:

"

HERE IS THE REAL VEE NESS AUSTRALIA

ATTACKING MY 17 YR OLD DAUGHTER
KEEP HER..AND ALL LIKE HER
BUT KNOW THIS ISNT OVER

[from/posted by]::: Jessica Bunting :::
Why would you even consider sending me that. Look Vanessa. Me and my father had issues. For I was confused and angry with him. That is between me and my father.  NOT YOU.

My dad is a remarkable man and he is loved by most people there. So don't you dare make him out to be a traitor. You're a very strange woman and I only hope that God does his job with you. You keep away from my dad. Don't say his name. Don't bash him over social media. And don't try to turn everyone against him.

It's only making you look worse. You've lied about me, saying I called you crying about him when I never did. Should I put that for everyone to see? So they know you're a liar? You've twisted my words many of times and I don't appreciate it making it look like he's been lying about being the perfect father. Well he is and he's more of a parent than you could think about being.

Stop claiming my fathers child. There's no possible way you could've been carrying his child. Give up Vanessa and stop trying to drive my father into the ground because you have skeletons in your closet.

If he doesn't make it back to me because of something you've done, ill make you think you're living your night terrors. Have a good day, mate "

If "guilty", Bill is only guilty of responding, “re-acting” to Vee – and he should have cut contact with her ages ago. 

And this is basically what happened.  He cut contact and the harassment began.

Again,
I do not believe he intends to kill Vee.
I do not believe he has stalked Vee.
I do not believe Vee was pregnant.
I do not believe anything Vee says now.
I do believe she may be mentally unstable.
I do believe Vee is stalking and harassing him.
What Vee is doing is wrong and she seems to be prodding him, provoking him to hurt her, again and again and again. It looks like she WANTS Bill to hurt her.

I think she is very sick.

More later... to be continued with "My experience with Vee Ness"!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take this down Melissa Green, your provoking this issue even further and your personal account of a very serious matter is not only incorrect but truly pathetic. Most of this you have written I know to be incorrect. You are bringing the Stop CSG movement down. If anyone is creating a soap opera; YOU ARE! To my knowledge this is being handled by the police, and not only is it incorrect; this is the most absolute piece outright slander I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

I don't like what I'm reading here. It sounds like immature Oz drama!!! You have made somebody else's business yours & it makes you look cheap & nasty.... Take this down & get a life!!!

Anonymous said...

This kind of vitriol is inappropriate...especially from someone who was previously professing to be a friend of this person. I do not see how others becoming involved in this can possibly help the issue. It is one thing for the people directly involved to make statement that defend their own position.....but this posting is something else entirely and tarnishes your character....think before bringing down someone in such a public forum when you are not directly involved in the matter....and the sarcasm used shows no respect or compassion for the hurt (whether real or as you claim imagined) Vee is feeling.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you felt you needed to write this. To be honest reading this made me sick. This is quite powerfully hearsay, slander and one sided and I agree with the above statements…. There is a serious irresponsibility in how you did this. Take it down.

MEP said...

Anonymous you are and I am sorry but it is not slander when you are involved and therefore you are quite wrong as my name is in the article and I decided to Re blog it for the record of keeping it. You are clearly blind and for that I would suggest new Glasses!

MEP said...

Hello ... My name is mentioned in this article so I am just making a point of making a copy of this so its not lost, it is what I do normally, nothing unusual at all. No one usually reads these, so where the hell did you come from to read it unless SENT by the manipulator herself! WORD!

MEP said...

Hello my name is not Melissa! My name is mentioned in this article and the reason why I reblogged it!

MEP said...

My life story is my own and I will write it up how ever I choose as I too have been destroyed in this idiotic mess caused by one person who clearly has mental health issues that impact on too many people, this is clearly a case of of Psychopathic behavior. Part of the definition of psychopath is to do things with no conscience and what has been purported here by this person who goes by the alias of VeeNess is PSYCHOPATHIC and with out conscience, therefore the story needs to be told. This behavior is mining people for their resources and harming them and it is not living amicably in society! This person needs to be pulled up from hurting others! Why are you 'Anonymous'? Perhaps you are reading about yourself. Is this why its difficult? Is that the reason this is what you call one sided? If it is, then start to make amends to those you have harmed with your manipulation and lies and stop doing what you have done on social media, thieving and lying and setting people up to fail. Thank you ... I started my blogs to help heal from destructive people like this woman mentioned above and so it is part of the healing!