Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.

Emily Dickinson

IMG 3255
Yes Major!
“Through humour, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.”  Bill Cosby

Hope and Humour..  Time and Patience ... This lot ought to hang out together because they make great mates.  They compliment each other beautifully.  These are the things I ask the universe for in the vibration of light that is flickering all around me everywhere I walk this earth.

This little fellow was very happy to come down in the tree close to me and have a good chat about not much.  We made funny sounds together and he was happy.  I was happy too, I felt like he came down to purposefully say hello.   When the animals and birds do this it is a very defining moment when you realize we really are all connected.  I must not lose hope and continue to forgive somewhere in there.

Image by Mezza - Major Mitchell Cockatoo

No comments: