Sunday, June 10, 2012

"The half-wise, recognizing the comparative unreality of the Universe, imagine that they may defy its Laws"

 "Such are vain and presumptuous fools, and they are broken against the rocks and torn asunder by the elements by reason of their folly.
The truly wise, knowing the nature of the Universe, use Law against laws; the higher against the lower; and by the Art of Alchemy transmute that which is undesirable into that which is worthy, and thus triumph.
Mastery consists not in abnormal dreams, visions and fantastic imaginings or living, but in using the higher forces against the lower — escaping the pains of the lower planes by vibrating on the higher.
Transmutation, not presumptuous denial, is the weapon of the Master." 

 The Kybalion.

IMG 1482.1 Looking
Looking..

It has been another day of learning and researching.  Not much different to any other day,  except for one thing.   Today Danny Wilton of Starscream / put up a very simple explanation to clear things up and it was perfect.  It is how I looked at things.   I didn't get that big out of proportion.   I tend to use the word symbiotic because that is how it is for me.  I see everything we experience as symbiosis.  I also see that I do have some amount of control over my mind.  Every thought has a positive or negative charge.  Kerry Riley taught me this twenty seven years ago.  I understand that we can control the mind.   I may not have done this myself but  my children's father walked on fire.  He did this a few times and I witnessed this and so I believe this capacity we are capable of without hesitation.

I saw how walking on fire which other's perceive on the mental level as impossible became possible.  It wasn't something that occurred immediately.  It took many many hours of preparation and meditation before such feats could be achieved.  One had to be very sure that there were only two things in existence in their mind  which is in this plane.  Fear and Love.   Fear is what makes the fire burn you.  It was pretty awesome stuff and I am glad that I was part of this at the time.  I am glad to understand that they had to not fear the fire but love the fire for this to be possible.   I felt special just being the wife of someone who understood this principal.  I was still full of fear myself and didn't dare try it.  This is kind of typical of me though.  It didn't stop me from understanding the lessons though.

Watch Danny's Video explaining the kybalion here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30eK2_hMkM0

Today I will look at this much closer.  I need to escape the pain of the lower vibrating area's of my life. I will escape its dangers by moving closer to nature and feeling the joy that nature brings to me.  Seeing  the oceans waves moving and never stopping.  Knowing that this earth is alive from the very ground we stand on to the water we consume - all alive.  This pulls my vibration away from the lower ebb.  I feel a tingling inside of myself as I feel the Earth's heartbeat inside of me at the same time.  And a smile returns to my face and a lightness into my step.

Everything vibrates.  The vibration of love is the highest of these.  It is my responsibility to bring the ship back on course if I get lost on the high sea's.  No one is going to come get me accept nature itself and to achieve success here I would have to accept the laws of nature for what they are, law.  I have to understand how I got where I was and accept my fate for my decisions.  I see a lot of blame going on.  If blame is to be leveled anywhere it needs to be leveled at the Romans two thousand years ago.  They basically scammed those people who blindly accepted everything without question.  The ones who did question payed with their lives.  Because it was a numbers game, this is made  easy as there were always more of them than us.

IMG 1482.1 Looking
Looking..
In my own life I like how things have changed so dramatically and that I no longer mix with the people who were vibrating so low it used to hurt me.  I am an empath and so it was a challenge for me alone.  I was only able to do this successfully because the male counterpart of this relationship namely Brice, told them to go away.  Now I am not bothered by them at all.  These types are what some call spiritual vampires.  Energy suckers.  They take and take and take and never ever have much of a thought other than for themselves.  I just had to learn how to detach from this and still love them from a distance.

  I would see it big for them and in turn they would see it small for themselves.  This puzzled me.   I see now, that no two people on the planet see anything the same.  That is part of the divine nature of everything too.  This uniqueness of everything and yet it all fits together in such a way.  We may live in the mental and be governed by this but there is nothing stopping us from pushing the limits of this and using our own telepathic powers to think and see the positive and bring this into existence through affirming out loud with voice ( it has a charge too) what we intend to happen and to understand always that in order to bring about change it must be done in the vibration of Love. 

I have always believed in speaking anything I desire into existence.  Cathy (my friend) calls this conjuring.  It works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't.  When it doesn't work I trust that the universe is unfolding as it should and that this was not the right time and to never lose heart because I am only synchronizing and it will come to pass at the correct time for anything else to occur along with this .

I have been told for many years by the correct helping individuals the way to my own heart healing is to be good to myself.  If I continue to place my person in the firing line of such people then I am the reason I guess.  I am a slow learner and this has taken a lot of time.  I understand now how most of this works. Stay away from them and their negative influences.  Yes!, just like electricity these  have a negative charge that comes with those feelings and so I need to get the positive charge not the negative.  I need to be built up and not torn down.  From here on in for the next year things will turn around for me.  I have done the hard yards  and now I will not rest yet but more so I  will actively wait for this to manifest in my life and the lives of others close to me.

A brick placed in the wall is all that is required and the rest will take care of itself.  This is a proven fact for me.

I feel very drawn to break into song here.  The Last Kinnection from Newcastle sing a song called "Are we There Yet".  I guess I am drawn to this at this minute because I am always wondering if we are there yet?  Because everything we see here in this life is a mental construct and we have to follow rules we have live inside of this to function ok while we are here.  There is nothing wrong with recognizing the divine paradox that is playing out at the same time at a higher level.  Stay safe everyone.

A Link to the Kybalion-  http://kybalion.org

Image by Mezza - Looking through the gate near the Pilot House in Urunga

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: