Saturday, June 09, 2012

If I only knew your name I’d go from door to door Searching all the crowded streets For the place that I once saw

Mystery Jets - Young Love 2012

IMG 1653 A Blue Angel
Blue Angel
I saw this car on the way home from the movie that Montana and I went to see and as soon as I saw this car I was immediately taken back to when I was just two years old and standing behind the wheel and calling out to Jack who was under the bonnet. 

I was saying to him, "Call it a barfard daddy and it will go".  I had heard him calling the lawn mower a bastard and then it would start so consequently I thought the word bastard has some magic connotation.

The memory of me doing this is still so clear in my mind that I remember every detail of this.  I remember way too much for a small child to  have remembered I think.

Any way the movie Promethius was not as good as I thought it would b.  It was a little bit of a disappointment  3 stars out of 10 I am afraid.

Image by Mezza - A Blue Angel in Urunga

No comments: