Monday, June 11, 2012

The wetter the day, the drier the humor"

It is like this on wet day's.  Especially wet public holidays,

IMG 1273 Ouote the Lamp

I get totally enthralled with social media and research.  I find many fine people there to talk to and communicate ideas and knowledge.  I am not the polished individual though.  I am me.  As I said I am M E  or Emmie some call me.  I love to joke with others and I love to banter for fun.  All just for fun and to bring a smile.  I smile a lot so I want others to feel this as well.

Well I haven't done much today either except study as much as possible like each other day has been for months now on end. Day and night has been a constant search.  We are experiencing strange weather once again in Australia, lots of strange cloud formations up and down the east coast.  Earthquakes in Australia has to be considered weird.  This sort of thing is usually  reserved for other continents.  I experienced an earth tremor when I was a child in Stanthorpe and the window's rattled but that is it for me.   Tamworth felt this one though it was only 3.5 on the Richter scale.   The south of Western Australia is experiencing the most violent storms in fifteen years and the south of here has been having record winds. Here in Urunga  we are just wet (and weird)  here.  The town is half torn down and looking like a bomb hit the place.  This is due to lots of rebuilding on the agenda.  But all of this looks worse wet.

It is Helen's birthday today, she is 64 today.  I called her to wish her happy birthday and to thank her for my birthday wishes also.  It is always good to talk to Helen.  She was having a fine day of food and friendship and staying tucked up and dry.  We are all going to get together soon for our birthdays as usual as we do each year.

Tamworth Earthquakes: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/breaking-news/two-earthquakes-shake-northern-nsw/story-fn3dxity-1226389605377

Club Urunga Opens:
http://www.bellingencourier.com.au/news/local/news/general/club-urunga-opens/2547887.aspx

Image by Mezza -  A sign in a window, very nice
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: