Thursday, April 26, 2012

Its a skrillex moment.

More Monsters and SpritesMore Monsters and Sprites (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

 Why is it a Skrillex moment?  Well we found today that it has been a year since beginning blogging for the first time.  This automatically made me think of the song Equinox and First of the Year

That was funny to remember back of the previous year of pulling out my hair on many occasions because I couldn't find the right button or setting required or I was learning about widgets and Blogger and Word-press at the same time and it was a bit of a mess.

I have now found a new important detail this morning.  This is the entire reason for beginning a new blog for 2012 and why I was prompted to think of Skrillex in conjunction with this major drama. I have no photo space left.

A new blog was required for the blogging process to continue and I will link the original here as soon as possible.  In fact I will place a  link to all of my various blogs so that they are found easily at one click.

Happy ANZAC Day to everyone who is celebrating the war process.  I personally do not attest to war at all and I often wondered why didn't everyone else.  I think I have come to a resolution about this as well.  See it has been a big year.  I think that blogging has taught me many things as I have spent many hours researching my ever expanding question list.

So welcome to the new blog.

************Image by ...anna christina... via Flickr
Related articles
Turn Right Into the Firing Line (mezza-onthehill.blogspot.com)
This is the last post from the other blog so don't be afraid to click the link and it will take you straight there.  Welcome once more and go in peace today.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: