Wednesday, April 25, 2012

This is the end of a season ..

At some stage everything on earth has to come to an end.  This blog has now ceased to exist as such and we have begun a new one called On the Hill in 2012 and we will see where we are with this new blog in a years time.  I understand Flickr now as well so they are blogger friendly and the space is updated monthly.



I will leave the link up for access but the new blog has all of the old posts imported to it for your reading pleasure and it appears doing this doesn't use up the download space.  As well as being seen here I edit the stuff from my end still at the other address so. 

I have begun to take a different direction with these. I have been trying to keep them separate but some times all the blogs end up similar.  This is hilarious from this end as well, so don't think that I didn't notice this finer point.

Image by Mezza - Free Speech sticker on the lappy

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: