Sunday, June 17, 2012

“I can be changed by what happens to me. but i refuse to be reduced by it.”

Maya Angelou

IMG_2404.1 My love in a drop
Raindrop on the cactus with Bricee's reflection.

But how it changes me is the part that is up to me.  I can let it drive me to do the things that any child would be proud of their mother doing.

I go out before dawn and photograph, I edit and I write and I cook and clean and I study.  I  love deeply and have a huge passion for music.  Because of this I have a radio show where I am a radio programmer and its a drive time show called Melonpop Drive.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mel%C3%B8nP%C3%B8P-Drive-2bbb-with-djs-MezzA-n-M%C3%B8nSta%D0%AF-Est2009/168764609851231

I have a wonderful garden and many successes with lots of experimentation with plant cuttings.  We have two pets and we are absolutely responsible pet owners.  I dance.  I create and I still make the  best cakes going.   I also make many other things really well as well.  I am now very independent.  I enjoy my day's.

I also miss my children every day.  Whether or not they speak to me makes no difference from the beginning when Matilda went away in 2005.  That is such a long time ago for a daughter to not talk to her mother.  What did I do?  Why does she see me this way?  These are the questions that I ask the universe to provide the answers to.  The universe knows.

Jesse isn't talking to me for a different reason and there is no connection with the two situations.  For me however there is a mighty connection.  I cannot talk to my children and this always pains my heart greatly.  Montana said she cannot understand it and she is so hurt also for us all.

Universe please shed light into the darkness because where there is light then darkness flees immediately.  I want light shed onto all of these situations and I want vindication from all of these major misunderstandings that have occurred some because of other people  that is well evident.   Mary Peters

Image by Mezza - A droplet of water with Brice's image in the water.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: