Thursday, April 26, 2012

Suellen Fraser (my sister) has passed away

by J. R. R. Tolkien


In western lands beneath the Sun
The flowers may rise 
The trees may bud, the waters run,
The merry finches sing.
Or there maybe 'tis cloudless night,
And swaying branches bear
The Elven-stars as jewels white
Amid their branching hair.
Though here at journey's end I lie
In darkness buried deep,
Beyond all towers strong and high,
Beyond all mountains steep,
Above all shadows rides the Sun
And Stars for ever dwell:
I will not say the Day is done,
Nor bid the Stars farewell.

 This has been a very sad and emotional day.  I am emotionally empty once again as I deal with the sadness's one on top of another.  Texsy isn't alone in the heavens now, she has my little sister to keep her company.  Today marks a day of sadness as we all look at our own mortality brought on by the loss of our youngest sister Suellen Mary.  She passed away at 2am this morning on the 26th April 2012. She was 49 years old.  She was never a healthy girl after she was given Chemotherapy for a disease we all share in my immediate family - Bronchiectasis.  Warwick obviously did not have very bright doctors at the time.  She had not given birth and this treatment prevented this from ever happening.

I am pretty numb in my spirit at this time .  There is now no time left to bond with a sister who I knew only a little of but when I first met her she was still at school and she had gotten a Persian kitten called Sharee.  She was very kind to me and I got along well with her but alas the sadness of losing my mother never faded as I found it increasingly hard to ever go back to Warwick.

I am at a loss and so I will play some good songs tomorrow for Suey in our radio show. Music rises to the heavens and returns back the beautiful vibrations to rain down upon us all here on Earth.  This is why we should sing.   Sound causes what we would call miracles to occur. 

Image by Mezza - Nuunguu Miirlarl

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: