Sunday, February 15, 2015

"My Melted Cooking Vibrates Polar Ring Causing Genes"

'My Melted Cooking Vibrates Polar Ring Causing Genes' is my personal Mnemonic statement to help me. 

I have trouble saying the correct order of the principals singularly and so I needed to create a sentence that was memorable for me to be able to remember the correct order these are in. I hope you like it.
These are the principals I'm remembering:
Mentalism 
Correspondence
Vibration 
Polarity 
Rhythm 
Causation 
Gender
and,  here is my sentence again, one more time:
'My Melted Cooking Vibrates Polar Ring Causing Genes'

The Kybalion for more information

IMG 8810
My melted cooking ....... vibrates polar ring causing genes!
Aye!  That it does . .  it vibrates polar ring causing genes.
Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: