Friday, July 20, 2012

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” Alice Walker

Our country is in a mess on so many levels and it is not going to let up at this point and we will have a civil war on our hands and it will be synchonised with all of the other civil wars on the planet and then the planet will say screw you and regurgitate most of us off it.  Effective immediately.

SAM 7903 The Pelicans

 Heaven closed the door on another episode today.  Nerida was laid to rest at Urunga and it was a sad occasion for many.  It was just that sort of day really.  It was bitterly and windy.  It didn't let up and I was well tucked into my cave for the evening.  I want to hide from the government and I do not want them to take me away.  I think things are happening.  It is very bothersome to see all of this in my head at once and I see they are mobilizing now

Image by Mezza - The beautiful birds I was glad to witness with my own eyes in 2o12
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: