Saturday, July 21, 2012

THE CONDAMINE IS DEAD

“One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” 
 Shakespeare, Troilus and Cressida

Five kilometers of bubbling gas filled water in my beloved Condamine River.  All I can say is I am sorry and I tried and I am still going to try.  That land is the land of my people  and it is now war.  I will fight you mongrels for killing the land of my grandparents.  You will not survive .. the EARTH is gonna cull you good, and me too but you guys think you can take a space ship outta here when she blows hey!  That is your plan.  I got me a space gun in the comic book of my life and I will shoot your arse from the stars. 

IMG 2241 Urunga

 “At some point, every society finds itself confronted by forces that the reigning worldview cannot successfully address. It is at this point that societies rise or fall, [based on the ability of] grasping the significance of such moments and making the deep shifts in thinking, perception and behavior required to succeed.”
  - Bob Dopplet - The Power of Sustainable Thinking

Image by Mezza -  Full moon on the hill in July 2o12

No comments: