Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Mirror Principal

The Law of Reflection

The Law of Reflection states that what you respond to in other peoples is the same stuff you know and like about yourself and that this is in regards to both the good and the bad stuff. Because we are polar entities (movement) and and we are governed by rhythm this can work backwards and forwards over time changing how we see things. 
  • What you like in other people are the personality traits you see in your own self.
  • What you fight against and  get most upset about in other people are personality traits that you will find you  may have yourself;
  • What things you fight against  and what things burr you up in others could well be same thing you personally fear could manifest in your own self.
  • What unpleasant or harmful things you fight to change in yourself  are the same things you won't like seeing manifest in other people.

IMG 0983.1
Everyone is in there true place.  We are all a manifestation of the Divine.
Mirroring is done on many levels.  When I am with people who speak with an accent I start to pick up their speech nuances and I start to reciprocate this.  It is not copying as it happens with out thought or desire.  When I was 14 I had English House parents in the home I lived in and to this day each time I speak with someone who has that strong accent - I start to sound like I am English. 

My friend Bill from the USA and I had a game with a friend last year and I spoke like Bill and she thought Bill was not American and was putting it on like I was.  It was pretty funny.  I believe we learn a lot in life about how people work by mirroring.

Natural Law and Universal Law are not quite the same thing either and should not be mistaken as such.  There are SEVEN principals of Natural Law and as far as I have read there seems to be TWENTY principals of Universal Law.

Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: