Thursday, August 21, 2014

Which Jung Archetype Best Describes You?

Take the Quiz HERE
Deutsch: Carl Gustav Jung
Deutsch: Carl Gustav Jung (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I participated in the questionnaire and it was no surprize to me to find that my archetype is the Sage.  I am said to be wise beyond my years and isn't this clever that this is a card that comes up for me in the Tarot also in the form of the King.
Kings: Keyword - KnowledgeMany explanations actually start with the King because the King starts things off. This person is a motivator, an instigator of new projects. Planning, organizing, moving things forward, the King is the person to consult. When interpreting tarot cards of the minor arcana, a king’s knowledge is power, so use this person’s advice to your advantage.
I am the sage! According to Carl Jung, the sage represents wisdom and the search for truth. You are wise beyond your years, patient and a deep thinker.
You're driven by a thirst for knowledge. One of your greatest fears is being ignorant, misled, or duped.
You're incredibly intelligent but you risk over analyzing until you're incapable of actually making a decision.
You're an old soul and wise beyond your years, but Jung would tell you don't get lost in the clouds!
IMG 3495 Armidale Sunset
Armidale Clouds at the end of the day.
I was asked to choose one of the Seven Wonders of the World of which only the Great Pyramid of Giza survives today.  I chose the Hanging gardens of Babylon which were destroyed by an earthquake.

Seven Modern Wonders of the World  The ‘new’ seven wonders were selected in 2007 by internet and phone from countries around the globe.

Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: