Monday, March 24, 2014

A final good bye to Uncle Tom Kelly

IMG 8147 The Koori Flag at half Mast

It was one helluva sorry day here in Urunga today, Uncle Tom was so well known by everyone.  I was so saddened by his passing, I never got an piece of paper to remember him with either and that was upsetting for me.

There services were lovely and there were no room for anymore people in the church with many many people standing on the outside of the church as the grounds of the Urunga Catholic Church swelled with people saying their good byes to Uncle Tom,

This is a photo that Montana [my daughter] took at the cemetery on Hungry Head Road

In the afternoon this arvo there was a massive storm to make him leaving just as there was when he died.  I love you Uncle Tom, you are sorely missed already by us mob in this house.

Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: