Saturday, October 19, 2013

Montana's Major Work for Year 12

She said it was my story,

Photo
One side show a large Tree stretching out!

Montana-Star created this felt and I am so amazed with the beauty of this piece and thus the significance that she was looking to capture has been demonstrated in such a way that it is an 'honor' as my friend said ... I was truly filled with Love...and I felt Loved . .

The other side shows the Sky, Mountains, Beach and Ocean.
This is what I stand for.  I stand for the protection of our planet and all of these are in need of protection as daily the government passes laws that take away our Air, Water, Food, Medicine, and out Freedoms.

We are subject to a silent war and largely the slaves are fighting us like we are the enemy.  We are not the enemy.  We are trying to protect what is left before they go too far and it can never be changed.

Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: