Thursday, March 28, 2013

A new Memorial Cross for Texsy .... R.I.P. my love.

 If someone can make you laugh when you're about to cry, don't give up on them. They're the true meaning of happiness.  
~ Nishan Panwar ~

Yesterday we traveled up to Bellingen out on Waterfall Way and parked the car and dug the hole and put in the most beautiful piece of love.  A cross for Texsy bearing a plaque with her name and the inscription "Ride the Lightening"

IMG 9662 Texsy's Memorial Cross 
My facebook post about the day when I came back .....

Today . . at least the sun was shining and the flowers were pretty and a chook came down to say hello and have a look. Texsy most certainly was there when the chook turned up. A few months ago the original memorial cross was wiped out and busted up when someone else ran off the road in the same spot. A few months later.... a new one with the same plaque from the original one. ( we found the original in the long grass - tell me that wasn't meant to be). We laid some flowers and arranged some rocks around the base. The chooking turning up was such a bonus. ♥ I hope you all like it... Ride the Lightening ..Texsy ♥
When the hen turned up all ginger and looking really pretty I thought of Texsy's love of chooks and my memories of her and this brought a smile to my face while we were there memorializing her life on Earth.  

There are some other funny things about Texsy that make us smile,  if a bit too much boobie comes out of my bra or Montana's bra, this is known as chucking a Tex.  Texsy loved that we said this.  She used to laugh.  So,  if it happens we still refer to this now forever as "Chucking a Tex".  Oh Lord I miss her presence in this world.
Images @ Melonpopzdropz Flickr
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: