Monday, July 02, 2012

I'm working for the Creation. I refuse to take part in it's destruction.

-Leon Shanandoah-
Iroquois
The sun is causing a lot of issues in the northern Hemisphere of our planet.  I fear the things I have seen in watching this may cause some kind of serious earth shattering event.  In this country we are in such a state at the moment that a natural disaster would fully do this government in.  They are in another world I am sure. 

IMG 2212 Hello Jupiter n Venus

Today is Juanita's birthday today.  She is the same age as Jesse.  I remember when she was a little baby.  I am having a good day besides feeling like I still want to slap Julia Gillard up the side of the head with a Fukishima fish.  She should be warning people not to eat the fish.  Instead they carry on with their political hy-jinx and achieve nothing and spend masses of money to do so.  I have a vote of no confidence in this government.

Image by Mezza - Dawn through the gum trees eyes say goodbye to the stars
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: