Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wakan Tanka" The Great Mystery

 “Wakan Tanka, Great Mystery, teach me how to trust my heart, my mind, my intuition, my inner knowing, the senses of my body, the blessings of my spirit. Teach me to trust these things so that I may enter my sacred space and love beyond my fear, and thus walk in balance with the passing of each glorious sun. ”
― American Indian Lakota Prayer
 This is what I feel.  I petition the sun as the sun rises on the horizon and I know in my spirit the number of sun rises I will see here on this earth is not infinite.  During this part of my journey I ask the great spirit to guide me and to protect me and to heal my body and my spirit from the attacks of matter piercing light. The Sun warms me and protects me and energises the ancient knowledge stored within my DNA to once again live and vibrate light and love.

"Peace comes within the souls of men when they realise their relationship,their oneness with the universe and All of its powers,and when they realise that at the centre of the universe dwells "Wakan Tanka" and that this centre is really everywhere,it is within each of us.." ~Black Elk~

Image by Mezza- Port Macquarie steps up to the flagstaff
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: