Friday, March 30, 2012

What a glorious morning for a Friday

"One's ideas must be as broad as Nature if they are to interpret Nature," he answered. 
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle from A Study in Scarlet

Colourful image of On the Hill
What a glorious morning today has been so far.  I didn't sun-gaze  at the beach today.  I have had too many insect bites recently and so I decided to stay close to home and gaze into the sun.  I need to settle my mind as I do this.

 It is funny because you would think this easy.  Well it isn't easy.  It is hard to still your mind for even just five seconds.  I need to close my eyes and see myself that is all I have to do.  Holding that image of myself is the part that isn't easy for me.  I keep trying though because in my heart I am already doing this so it works whether I do it properly or not because I have seen myself do this in my minds eye.

No comments: