Friday, March 30, 2012

The Biblical name for angel, מלאך mal'ach, which translates simply as "messenger,"



May the angel who redeems me from all evil, bless the children, and let my name be named in them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac, and let them flourish like fish for multitude in the midst of the land. 

(Genesis 48:16)

 In Zoroastrianism there are different angel-like figures. For example, each person has one guardian angel, called Fravashi. They patronise human beings and other creatures, and also manifest God’s energy.

I like to craft things from virtually nothing, creating something useful from what others may term as rubbish or view with little or no importance.  It is within that framework of this that I try to find the original beauty from the elemets presented to me.

Pictured is part of this work and the beads seemingly took on a persona of an angel.  As soon as it was hung in the window I saw her and I felt compelled to say hello and bring her to the fore.

We all know angels hang out in strange places.  This angel seems to want to hang out in my back window, what a treat.  It is nice in the sun in this window and that is why I like it here also.


When the creative wave washed over me I tend to create something.  This time it was the Angel!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angels

Images @ Eminpee Fotography 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: