Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Everyone has his burden; what counts is how you carry it." – Joe Brown and David Brown

It isn't easy being rich or poor.   Seems that it is alright if you have everything you need in balance.

Has anyone ever been able to claim they have a perfect family.  Have they been able to say this with out a but involved?  Perhaps not.  I believe there are no perfect families anywhere in the world.  Being rich or poor can impact on this alone and each has its own burdens to bear.

Did you parents grow up in the same town or did they meet as strangers in the park?  Each of these situations comes with its own merits and its own burdens once again.  So  you see this is the beginnings of you right here.  The product of both a blessing and burden perhaps.




 You personally have no say in this matter here on this plane of Earth.  There is a school of thought that believes that you choose your parents so as to live out the particular life lesson pertinent to only You.  This is interesting,  I must have a lot to work out and  believe, I still do.






 I've lived out of a painful place for long enough.  I have lived with a feeling that there may not be enough.  I need to just trust in Gods provision and trust that there will be employment out there for me. 

 I will be useful once again.  These are the things I must hold in my minds eye for it to manifest into my life.

For me to succumb to the burden under which I was born with is failure.  It is my life's lesson and it is the lesson that God saw fit for me to learn.  I will try to make great choices with the free will I have and that free will is absolute love in action straight from the source. 

There are no perfect families. I re iterate this point.    When you are born into a situation,  it is then your own  situation.   You must  have patience and learn the lessons that life has to offer speedily and not dwell too long doing it as life has a habit of speeding up. 

When you trust in your 'god given' instincts,  and when you give thanks for this, you are once again connecting  to God's  divine source of energy.  No matter who we are,  that source will never repel our energy or turn away from us.  This is comforting to those of us who understand and grasp this.


These are things I think about most days.  Guess I have always thought about God.  I was a very spiritual little girl.  I learned these things before the age of 12.  I went to a Presbyterian Church.  I had been baptised by the Presbyterian minister in my Grandmothers and Grandfathers lounge room in Killarney along with my sister Pamela .  We were both baptised together on the same day.  I was a baby and she was two and a half years old.

Image by Mezza - Dawn in the nursery of Mangroves at Urunga

http://www.quotationspage.com/weblog/

No comments: