Friday, March 23, 2012

If you are never scared, embarrassed or hurt it means you never take any chances.

Julia Sorel.

Making a mistake is not indicative to failure.   If you learned from your failure this is indicative of your success in life.  It is attitude that counts.  Being grateful for what you do have and not what you don't have.   At times in my life it hurts and I have been scared to death.  Really scared to death.  This is the reason for my pension.  I have P.T.S.D. from being held hostage in the bush at knife point and then living with my ex husband who was going to shoot me.  I have been to the 'fear wall' and its not pleasant and it isn't comfortable.  

If these places were places of comfort, we would not adjust our behavior.  We would stay unchanged and never grow.    Grow today and give yourself a little scare.  Feel that you are still alive.

Ouote by Julie Sorel  Powered by Twitter tools  /   http://tqpage.com/31026 #
PTSD = Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Image by Mezza - Urunga's  colorful skies at dawn

No comments: