Saturday, November 12, 2011

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.


  I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, -  I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life!  -   and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death

Elizabeth Barrett Browning.  1806 - 1861 

The year ten classes at Bellingen High School celebrated their formal on the 11.11.11.  What a great date.  I was kept away and I wasn't able to get photographs with my beautiful daughter in order to memorialize this event for us all. 

I all wasn't asked to join her at the Belling High School Clapper's (Awards)  either and I wanted to be apart of this so badly as well. I punish myself because I find it difficult to not feel that I just wasn't good enough. I missed out on seeing her do all of this enormous awesomeness.  I was so proud of her too. 

My heart is just breaking even more each day and I don't think I can stomach much more pain in my earthly body.

Image - Anchor's Wharf Cafe Urunga NSW Australia.
Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: