Monday, January 18, 2016

Glen Frey of the Eagles passes ... its a bit of a shock.

 
 
Glenn Frey has passed away at 67 just 8 days after David Bowie.  It is a bit of a shock to me because I am still reeling that our Bowie has left the planet so early as well. 
 
Glenn Lewis Frey was an American singer, songwriter, producer and actor, best known as a founding member of rock band the Eagles. During the 1970s, Frey played guitar with the band, as well as piano and keyboards. Wikipedia

He Died:
January 18, 2016,  at New York City, New York, United States

I have a great love for all of the Eagles music and I especially love the 1976 epic Hotel California  album It gave me the smell of moving to the coast and move to the coast is what I did.   Thanks for that.

I pay tribute to this great musician who has played a huge role in the music of my life and for that I say thank you.  Good bye Glen .. you and David hurry back now.

No comments: