Sunday, November 01, 2015

All Blacks WIN the Rugby World Cup Grand Final


All Blacks NZ Rugby Fan smiles after getting Silver Fern Leaf face paint

I awoke this morning to find that the New Zealand All Blacks were triumphant in victory of Australia in the World Rugby Grand Final.  
On Facebook I commented this  .... Just surfacing here this morning at last and >>>> to find the ALL BLACKS won the Rugby! Well done to both teams mainly because in the lead up it was hard fought to be where both teams were to get a slot to play the GF. Well done to Pocock for his awesome comments which I heard recently about standing for the environment being the next big game on the agenda.   
Also its awesome because I was google searching poppies and when I had only put PO [for poppy] on the search bar, UP CAME THE NAME POCOCK first smile emoticon wtg!

Read about the Game HERE for Match Report

No comments: