Friday, May 22, 2015

Shake rattle and Roll coming up ladies and gentleman.

IMG_2297
Julian Rocks Nimbin
I have said that we are in for the biggest time on Earth we have seen in our born days and I am nearing 56 as I type this.  Never before in our time will this have been witnessed not by even our great grandparents or their grand parents before this. 

The Earth peoples People like an apple tree produces apples.  We are one living organism the sum of many part in continuous change and birth and death and rebirth.  The Earth is now fully awake which has be evidenced by the 47 volcanoes erupting across the planet. 

This is a direct result of the activity of the sun and therefore the entire universe is privy to this upcoming action and has given the go ahead and all we can do is hang on.  I have seen a lot so far in my life of grief and sorrow and I think with what is to come my skills I have learned to cope will be invaluable because I do think we are in for a really rough time.



New Britain, Papua New Guinea

UTC time: Saturday, May 23, 2015 19:28 PM
Your time: Sunday, May 24 2015 5:28 AM
Magnitude Type: mww
USGS status: Reviewed by a seismologist

6.8 magnitude earthquake

UTC time: Friday, May 22, 2015 23:59 PM
Your time: Saturday, May 23 2015 9:59 AM
Magnitude Type: mww
USGS status: Reviewed by a seismologist

Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: