Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mothers Day 2015


Well, things never ever cease to amaze me!  Out of left field to get a message from one of my daughters best friends with an image of a post my sadly estranged son had posted this morning on his Facebook.

I shed some tears, and talked to my daughter about this because she also sent the same image to me in a different message.  I wasn't going to miss seeing it according to these wonderful young woman.  One of these girls is a Mumma and so it was perfectly understandable that she would understand the dynamics and she understood emphatically. 

For this I am grateful because it gives me hope that one day I may hold my son close in my arms again.  I miss him in my life, but life deals out strange things and it is not for me to try to second guess what his soul contract was when he peopled onto the planet.

I do miss him though because I did always want him so desperately and when he came I said I didn't  care how this happened and that obviously is my Karma now.



Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: