Sunday, September 14, 2014

Queen Boudicca - The courageous warrior queen who fought for freedom from oppression, for herself, and all Celtic tribes.

QUEEN of the ICENI TRIBE
"I am descended from mighty men! But I am not fighting for my kingdom and wealth now. I am fighting as an ordinary person, for my lost freedom, my bruised body and my outraged daughters ....consider how many you are fighting . . .and why!  The you will win this battle, or perish.   That is what I, a woman plan to do! - Let the men live in slavery if they will."


Let the religiturds,  all the ones who love their pig, live in slavery for all time and perish accordingly. Gaze upon those you think are the cavalry, and know --- they are your beloved controlled opposition.   The very ones who aid are your real enemy!  If I said nothing I would be as they are, a cog in the wheel of the most determined enemy!
Choose wisely..  see things for what they really are not what you want them to be. This is the secret.

IMG 227 Farms not Mines
I will not go quietly.  I will not go along with what I know is wrong.
Its not quite Queen Boudicca, and I don't have a very sharp steel sword in my right hand.  What I do have is a sharp pen in my right hand and I use the principal that the pen is mightier than the sword. 

I write about the truth as much as I can.  I would love this to be my legacy.  I would posthumously love it if my daughters read the wisdom I have chronicled here on the pages from On the Hill.  Wouldn't that be special if they read this and thought - she did know what she was talking about, perhaps we could have tried to listen.

Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: