Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Saturn Return time

astrological birth chart
astrological birth chart (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
When I was young I had no idea what your Saturn Return was.  I kept hearing about it though and when I could not have children in my early twenties, many people said to me I would be fine after my "Saturn Return".  I investigated to find this:
"In astrology, especially horoscope astrology, the Saturn return is an astrological transit when a transiting Saturn planet returns to the same point in the sky that it occupied at the moment of a person's birth (natal chart).


In Hindu astrology, when Saturn is within one house prior to till one house after the house the moon is posited in, it is known as Saade saati, as the transit in a birth chart and takes approximately 7.5 years to complete. These years are often filled by difficulty.

Saturn Return is an alleged phenomenon which is described as influencing a person's life development at 27 to 29 or 30-year intervals. These intervals or "returns" coincide with the approximate time it takes the planet Saturn to make one orbit around the sun, i.e. 29.4 years.

It is believed by astrologers that, as Saturn "returns" to the degree in its orbit occupied at the time of birth, a person crosses over a major threshold and enters the next stage of life.

With the first Saturn return, a person leaves youth behind and enters adulthood.

With the second return, maturity.

And with the third and usually final return, a person enters wise old age.

These periods are estimated to occur at roughly the ages of 28-31, 56-60 and 84-90.
A fourth return occurs for only a few people, at age 114-118."
 Source Wikipedia

Click onto this website here if you want to investigate where you Saturn is at the  present time.


Mary's Chart

I can see that my Saturn is in Capricorn which governs my career and public persona, both which are not that great since things changed and I am no longer married.  It is funny how one is judged for such a thing as saving your own life.

Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: