Monday, August 25, 2014

Languages of the Worimi - Kattang

I spend a lot of time trying to find out as much truth as possible before this government does an burning like in Alexandria and gets rid of the evidence of the past crimes against the people of this land. 

IMG 9900 AGL
The mountains around Gloucester


This land was stolen and it was done in the face of the entire world and the entire world did nothing to right this wrong and yet we are called to right the wrongs of other lands then on behalf of those that stole this land and have not sorted that deal out yet.  I feel we should down tools and go no further on this track until this is reconciled properly,  this has been way over due.

This is some stuff my friend sent me regarding the Worimi people who are the people of the area where AGL are planning to drill for CSG at Gloucester and in the surrounding areas of the Avon River Flood plain. 

I am hoping to meet up with some one who can help me to empower any elders to stand up and be counted and to show their ancestors they have not forgotten their true identity.




 
 


Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: