Thursday, July 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Texsy . . you would have been 35 today.

IMG 2568
A number plate I saw in Dalby as I was talking about Texsy with Suzanna
Brice and I lit a candle for our friends memory and Gail and I had a drink for her birthday.  It wasn't actually a happy time.  But we talked of our memories and as usual it always ends up the same as we spiral down into the painful circumstances of why she isn't here with us to celebrate her own awesome birthday.  Our Leo friend was taken way too early to be with the creator spirit.  She was run over by a drunk who was then acquitted of her murder. 
Today is Texsy's day though and we treated today just like she was here the best we could.  I will always miss her so much.  I tinge with anger at the entire situation and wish people would not have been so pig headed about things I knew about that I tried to warn them about.  Pride is a sad thing and it is pride that is the sole reason why our Texsy is not here.  We love you Tex  ... always in our hearts.
Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: