Friday, July 18, 2014

Carbon Tax Gets Repealed... but what now?

~  ~

There are some of us who think that a price on carbon was ludicrous from start to finish anyway.  Taxing people when the big polluters get away with it all.  We need to be moving to renewable energy and taking our power from the sun.  By the time Australia wakes up to the reality of this we could very well be in a new ice age.  

This does not mean for one second that I support Abbott or his cronies because their reason for the abolition is completely different to what mine is.  I personally cannot stand the filthy politics that has been evident over the last couple of years in this country, corrupt and contemptible, I don't know how they do sleep at night.  If I made that many poor decisions I would need sedatives.
IMG 6226
CANBERRA in the grounds of the Parliament.
Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: