Saturday, May 31, 2014

Last Day of Autumn and its hot.

Its the end of Autumn and there is a strange warmth in the air everywhere I have been people have been saying the plants are confused and so are the insects confused.  This isn't hard to believe because its been upwards of 30 Degrees and that is very warm for the middle of the year heading into Winter.

IMG 8814 Sorry Day Action
A very warm Sydney.

Sydney has experienced  16 days above 22C, which is highly unusual for May.
The May mean maximum temperature is 23.3C - 3.9C above what Sydney usually experiences at this time of year.

Retail outlets selling winter clothing items and electrical outlets who sell heaters and other devices for warming are all suffering large downturns in profits and will have to discount stock dramatically to recoup some money back.

Recently I travelled to Sydney and usually at this time it is very chilly and as it turned out for me it was very very warm and I had only winter cloths with me on my journey.  Very inconvenient weather I have to say.  

Images @ Eminpee Fotography
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: