Monday, April 28, 2014

I keep saying Plants have feelings and I hear laughter when I say this..

IMG 0152 Native Figs
Australian Bush Tucker - Bush Fig


I saw this on facebook and it gave all the details of what I have been saying for years.


The Secret Life of Plants
The Secret Life of Plants (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I strongly suspected this was the case when I was quite young because Aunty Kay always talks to her plants and she says they respond and since she said this I read the book titled The Secret Life of Plants by Christopher Bird and Peter Tompkins,  many many years ago now.   I never forgot and now I have an awesome relationship with my plants.  Some of them have been with me for over 35 years.  That sure is an old friend to have around.  They have been with me since before I was married 32 years ago.   They have seen many places and many directions to look upon during this time.  They are resilient because as long as I look after their basic needs to carry on as good old mates.

In 1973  Michael Pollans "How Smart are Plants" book where scientists prove the plants repond to all sorts of stimuli like music for example.  He says plants have feelings and emotions.

Plant Intelligence - Questions and Answers.

There are Other links are at the base of the youtube video to follow for more information.

Images @ Eminpee Fotography -

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: