Friday, February 21, 2014

Dialogue on the drug AROPAX

Popular anti-depressant linked to breast cancer.  

This article sparked lively conversation regarding our personal perspectives on Big PHARMA and the use of anti-depressants.  

_DSC0398_DxO_raw
_DSC0398_DxO_raw (Photo credit: monojussi)

Kay Phillips-Sanders
Mary after a lot of medication it agrees with me unlike other ones and I'm not going of it. I don't have breast cancer and I have been on it for years.

Mary-Ellen Peters
AROPAX is linked to other elements of ongoing health problems as well, I remember reading a couple of years back.. SSRI's fk with people full stop. I am glad your are in super health.. perhaps you are the exception here as there always are exceptions.

Kay Phillips-Sanders
I'm also aware of that fact but I choose to stay on it. It's better than being so bloody depressed you want to kill yourself, I'm aware about it all I check the pills the doctors give me.

Kay Phillips-Sanders Mary I went of the drug and nearly lost my life through stupidity so I have no intention of going through that again as it takes a month to get into your system. Explain to me how my sister was veg. didn't smoke and lived a healthy life style but still got cancer so did my gran the same one. Look at all the things they say causes cancer my god the list will go on and on.

Mary-Ellen Peters Yes a lot of people have taken their own lives trying to free themselves from the chemical handcuffs that big pharma have engineered to control a large number of the population. This is a life sentence!

Kay Phillips-Sanders Well all I can say is good on big pharma or I wouldn't be here, just like my brother. It's saving my life and makes me think if I did anything stupid the hurt it would cause other and don't be so cruel in your comment. You haven't been through anything like I have and I was never on it until after my daughter and mum died 3 months apart. Thank you very much, you wouldn't like to have the nightmares I used to have.

Kay Phillips-Sanders Oh! By the way Kevin wasn't on anything and look what happened to him.
_DSC0328_DxO_raw
_DSC0328_DxO_raw (Photo credit: monojussi)

 Mary-Ellen Peters No Kay I have enough nightmares of my own ...and I choose to stand up against those terrors with out chemical handcuffs.. My PTSD is multifaceted and part of the damage to my psyche by others enables me to see things from a perspective that is unique, that is a given and it creates a passion to speak out on all injustices that have effected me. One of them is about trying to control my environment because badly abused children have no control over their circumstances ie environment and desire to have fairness prevail. Having a number done on people by big pharma .. big Gas and Big Bullshit is not my idea of the kind of world we all deserve as humans, that is control! I do not wish to be controlled because I desire to do no harm.

Kay Phillips-Sanders I'm not controlled by anyone Mary, I had a hash childhood called the stockwhip regularly, so don't tell me, mum was on Thyroxin, I think that was the one, that kept her alive. Go of the dope and I'm not being nasty saying that, I know from experience it kills people feelings in other ways. So don't tell me I'm under control of chemical handcuffs. You have no idea, there is also nothing wrong with my psyche, I would say what I have seen and experienced it higher than yours. Also no one in this world is unique so that is rubbish

Mary-Ellen Peters Its not a competition, it is an observation of myself and my own situation, which is my perception. Guess what? Everyone has a unique one of those. No two people are the same.

Kay Phillips-Sanders Glad you said that but as I said I need to be on those tablets for my own protection. You have no idea of my life like a lot of my close friends do so don't judge that is all I'm asking we all have a choice and make our own decisions for what is best. Might not always be right but it a learning curve, that a part of life I'm afraid. If and I say if I get cancer then it's gods will. I should of been dead when I was 5 yrs of age but I'm not I survived when I shouldn't of had. Also had a spinal tap without pain killers back in those days, I have the mark on my back to prove it and have never forgotten what that pain was like. I'm talking the old days here.

Mary-Ellen Peters Science is catching up and it is now documented that we have an ENDOCANNABINOID System as part of our endocrine system (hormones) Cannabis is not evil as the evangelical government propaganda has purported. Blindly spreading misnomers has been part of their MO for the last 1700 years as well. So its to be expected... The situation when it changes with this will happen quickly. I think its overdue.

Mary-Ellen Peters I had a lumbar puncture too (spinal tap) in 1976 . . that was bad enough although you could smoke in hospital beds in those days.. I remember! I had nearly died 3 times by the time I was 7 years old... Malnutrition and two counts of drowning, then a black snake curled up in my playpen so that was prolly a little dodgy as well, I have no idea what a real family is.. having been abandoned at four months of age.

Kay Phillips-Sanders Well that's funny as it was America who ordered Australia to destroy it after world war 2. It is dangerous to the young who smoke until their brain has fully grown, I have seen that look at half of Bellingen, they walk around like they are out of this world. We need medication in this world and they are getting close to finding cures for a number of things. Now for the other answer for someone who was abandoned at the age of four mothers sweetie you seem contradict yourself. What was the cause of your near death.

Mary-Ellen Peters I like to think of it like this : I have unusual emotional responses, therefore I am extraordinary.. lol. They are using a sacred plant to find a short cut to fun thats why, this plant teaches you things and if you dont heed the lessons I suppose it would be fair to say their are consequences as there is with everything we choose in life.

Kay Phillips-Sanders Nope can't agree with that sorry, you still didn't answer my question.

Kay Phillips-Sanders We can all be emotional at times it's part of life and that is a fact

Mary-Ellen Peters Emotion is what is holding the illusion together ... the Universe is mental, held in the mind of the all and the ALL is ALL there is!

Kay Phillips-Sanders Your talking like you have manic depression or bipolar Mary, there is a god out there, we are spirits trapped in a physical body and when we die we leave and go onto another plain until we are ready to come back. I know that for sure.

Kay Phillips-Sanders I can swear on this as I have been there and seen for myself it helped me a bit when my sister died.

Mary-Ellen Peters My mother bathed me and left me in the middle of the bed and she left ... I was four months old. My sister was 2 years old ... she drank what bottles i did get forced on my as until then I was breastfed and didn't know what a bottle was.. I was then very weak and not well and was diagnosed with malnutrition mainly my own fault I should have known to drink the bottles at FOUR MONTHS lol! I drowned at the Stanthorpe pool with Kay looking after me and again with Kay looking after I nearly drowned at Coolangatta.. my near deaths were a 12 when I tried to take my own life because be physically abused so much had taken its toll and then I was taken hostage ... I could keep elaborating. I had a touch and go situation with septicemia which led me to have major micro surgery and years on IVF ... I was burnt and in hosp for 3 months in Ipswich .. Then there was John lol! I almost died giving birth to Matilda we were both very close to death and she was a miracle as all other babies in her circumstance have serious issues.. i am glad she fought hard.

Mary-Ellen Peters I lived on the street ...I lost the sight in my eyes when I was 15 for 6 weeks and was in the Royal when Kay found me then I got Meningitis(reason for lumbar puncture) I have fought hard to be who I am and to be alive and to be able to speak from a perspective that is entirely unique, I have put into the communities I have lived in. I have made mistakes and learned many valuable lessons that others could only dream about... Some I won't elaborate on here but valuable no less even through the trauma. The trauma is the fire that refines a persons character. I usually tell people straight up these days ... saves the shock of finding out I see around corners and that is a unique gift.

Kay Phillips-Sanders I'm sorry to hear that but it is so strange not being able to feed out of a bottle with a teat on the end. Mine was from encephalitis you can look that up and I still remember when I collapsed out side this little church on the way home, it had white pebbles all over the yard no grass. Mum gave me a chocolate freckle and I couldn't swallow it and she said I went into a coma in the back of an ambulance. She told me she would never go in and ambulance again and she never did. This happen for a reason it gave me a lot of common sense as I wasn't the brightest child in the school only being in a B class but it was better than C I guess.

Kay Phillips-Sanders Maybe that is why we can debate on different things it give one something to think about from a different angle I guess anyway I'm off to bed. Goodnight, dream about the angles.

Mary-Ellen Peters I was taken away and abandoned again when I was 12 when I became a ward of the state. So the story wasn't pretty and many who walked in my footsteps are not alive to tell the story and the ones who are, I find are very unique characters indeed, because they have succeeded.

Mary-Ellen Peters God is still the supreme creator as I always saw my perception of God to be but its been a heck of a long journey of enlightenment to find the crucible of truth. The Seven principals of truth that act as keys to understanding all of the paradoxes I have faced in life and tried to find out why... I am quite enthusiastic about this, it makes the reason for being here no matter what the pain, a learning experience day after day.

Mary-Ellen Peters The angles ... I love the angles ---> angles of light that are symbolised in our numerals. So fascinating. good Night and sweet dreams

Mary-Ellen Peters on TRUTH: Every truth is only half true. Every truth has its absolute truth and its relative truth, but there is a difference between absolute truth and relative truth and they often contradict each-other. The key to understanding the great teachers and spiritual leaders of the past is being able to discern when they are speaking from an absolute perspective of a relative perspective. The relative truth about the nature of reality, the truth we experience and are familiar with, is that the universe is very real and physical place, and it is true statement. But the absolute truth, experienced by what we would call God, is that the universe IS a mental construction existing only within the realms of consciousness, and this is also a true statement despite their contradiction. Many people get lost in half truths, by not understanding the difference between absolute and relative truth. It's about finding the middle path and being aware of both the absolute and relative.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: