Thursday, October 03, 2013

Glenugie by Vee

IMG 2891  Bellingen Energy Festival 2012

Post by VeeNess Rescu.

This post no longer exists for me .. it may for you.  The person known as Vic Day who is also she, this masquerade was busted out on Troll Patrol.  Vee continues to use this profile and continues to woo protectors as a warrior. 

She is a person who is knowledgeable but she is not worthy to be called warrior.  A warrior would not do what she has done. 
She whinges constantly there is no proof.  What are my eyes and ears?  Are they painted on my head?  What are the eyes and ears of Suzanna, painted on also.  What are the eyes and ears of Bruce ?  Perhaps his are painted on as well.  Bruce was quick to try to enlist myself to self protect - he was swift to point out to me that she is a serial bully.  He said he had noted several times where she had bullied me and was abjectly rude and ungrateful. 

No comments: