Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Out west where they think no one cares!

Out west of Dalby Queensland near Tara, there is just yet another example where the government and mining companies are desecrating sacred spots of the indigenous peoples of this land.

What was all of the "Sorry" about?  Why is there a register of these spots if it is ineffective and is failing to save these places?  I am so annoyed and my spirit cried out in both sadness and anger.

The man I met out there was a gentleman and the land owner and his name is David McCabe.  He was desperate to see these places protected on his land.  All of the years he has owned there he has had respect for this special place and knew to stay away.  He told me all about this. 

He was unsure what to do at first because of the fact that it was a woman's place and he was a man,  but he needed to do something to save it.  The mining companies had crept in closer and closer and had now already fallen one of the scarred trees on his land.   He was gutted.  

In desperation he made phone calls and contacted and indigenous group in the city in Brisbane,  they took all of the details and no one came. The mining companies took more and killed the creek opposite to where these trees are.  A took one of the scarred trees off at the base and there was no need as it was no where near the well.  

There is a spot that is known as the "wells" where there are deep holes in the flat rock near the creek and there the woman would harvest ochre of all different colours and when finished they would place a stone back on top to keep animals from falling in.  I have a picture of these places.

I promised this man I would do something and now I am sending this to my friends and my brothers and sisters with a spirit heart to intervene here and get justice ...  This is not on and what ever indigenous person or persons who sign off on its desecration as has happened in many other places is corruption on many levels with out even visiting the spiritual karma this is causing for us all. 

IMG 2285 Pictures of the Wells
This is the Ochre Wells in the Flat Rock

IMG 2302 Scarred Tree
The First Scarred Tree
IMG 2301 Scarred Tree
The Second Scarred Tree
IMG 2300  Scarred Tree
Close up image of the tree above
IMG 2299 Scarred Tree
An image of the top of this tree
IMG 2297 Touring with David
Dave... he is desperate for them to be saved and he is a white man.  He has always known these places were special he said.  I am so honored he showed me and I said I would do something to help.
IMG 2303 Gas fields near Tara
This was a nearby Road Sign in the area for recognition purposes only.
IMG 2353 Another Australian Shame - Tara Gas Hub QLD.
This is how the land is ending up when the mining companies have had their way!
Please go to this page to see the message about the Yidake. 
I put it all down so it was not forgotten. Our drift is in the air but the questions can you catch it?

No comments: