Thursday, June 13, 2013

Huna - A bit more on Ho'Oponopono


SAM 7908 The Pelicans 

 Huna is akin to all other ancient teachings and is the ancient teaching of the land of Hawaii.  It was originally called Ho'omana, which is to make "Mana", or  is life force energy.   The word H'oo means to make.   The word "Mana" means life force energy.   This equates to Ki (as in Aikido), Chi (as in Tai Chi) or Shakti or Prana in the Sanskrit language and many others.

Hawaii suffered the same fate as every other land did when an unbalanced power took over the planet.  The Catholic church spread its woman hating religion through out every nation.  The pagans suffered greatly at the hands of this unbalanced and unethical power called Church.  The last great nation on Earth to suffer this fate was Australia.   The indigenous have had their children stolen and had their culture destroyed by this.  Have faith because there are woman and men who hold culture close and not all is lost here in Australia either.   It may be racist, I am not sure.  But I would encourage indigenous people to once again become strong taking culture back to its rightful place.


Huna king.
Huna king. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
In Hawaii fragments of this early culture remain as so with all of the other cultures in other lands,  these are the  fragments from what they tried to destroy.  The culture of Hawaii you see today is not the original culture so don't be fooled by this.  This is akin to saying the Catholic Church is good and the only truth. 

The Pa'ao came and destroyed what was and instilled a new way of life.  Effectively destroying so much original culture because before this time there was "Huna".

The people who practiced the Huna were known as
Kahuna, and they practiced these techniques and teachings of the Huna.  They knew that all power and all force emanated from the One, the source of All. 
All life, all energy, which in Hawai'i was called I'o came from one place.   This is the same knowledge that was taught everywhere on the planet in all cultures at that time.  Today we have only fragments to work with,  but the truth is rising to the top like cream on milk and like oil on water.  
I thoroughly believe the Hermetic wisdom is identical to the Huna.  More study may be required to be more definite of this but for all intents and purposes if the Hermetica is truth then so is the Huna.  They are but one and the same wisdom.

I am sorry, Please forgive me, I love you, Thank You.

The chant of Ho'Oponopono is Huna.   I came across this chant because of my broken heart and I was told about this by a friend who was wanting to give me some of the peace she had also found in this learning.  I practiced this enthusiastically and I was remorseful in my heart for my part in the mess.  I gave it back to the source.  I needed  to do this,  as it had become such a mess for everyone. 

This led me on a trip of discovery.   I am still voyaging today, and what a journey it has been for me and my family and those closest to me. 

I am almost certain  there were times that those closest to me thought I could possibly be losing it .  I would make strange left field comments like, "Can you see the grass moving" or " Can you see my coffee table moving".  For me what was happening was I  was seeing past the energy that was holding it all together and I was actually seeing the pieces of energy that were making the table and I was seeing what was under the grass at a molecular level. 

Nothing is ever still.  Nothing on the planet is ever with out motion or movement.  It was not easy for others to see this.  That puzzled me.  If I can see this, why can't they?  Why is it hard for them to perceive this energy?  Truth is, it just does not interest everyone.  Others may see this as a waste of valuable time even.  I see it as quite the opposite and see it as imperative to life lived to its fullest.

I desired to find truth with such a passion.  My ears were so well opened, and even more so it seemed than others' ears.  After all I had a surgical procedure to open my ears up many years ago in Brisbane. This was a procedure where doctors sugically placed grommets in my ears to keep them open. 

I may say this jokingly as I know this was not the real case for the use of grommets.  The operation was very real and I did have this grommet procedure, however  in this case we are speaking about it is purely symbolic of my wanting my ears opened wide. 

My understanding hasn't been tough because of the many years of wading through texts;  medical books, herbals, the bible, ancient writings and eastern religions etc etc.  I was well prepared and ready for this. 
I read the dictionary for fun when I was young.  Then at the age of six years I was indoctrinated early to organized religion and packed off to Sunday School.    I loved  to go but the pictures in my bible always frightened me inextricably .    A smile slips onto my face these days remembering the day I first opened my fresh bible I purchased from Simcocks Newsagent.   How much further I have flown since that morning. 

The Ho'Oponopono chant is what motivated  me to writing about this today and so I shall put up a Youtube video with some very healing music and some chants to say.    I thought they were lovely and I would like  to share this with anyone who is interested.  This may help you wherever you are in your life now and with your learning and forgiveness.  Keep it simple, chant it, whisper it, write this down, shout it, sing it.  What ever you feel comfortable doing.

I am sorry, Please forgive me, I love you, Thank You.

 

I chanted Ho'Oponopono for two weeks and felt strength and I felt I could ask my son to be my friend on social media.   I kept chanting Ho'Oponopono and he accepted my feeble request.

SAM 7906 The Pelicans

I kept chanting and he listened  into my radio show.  I slept much better after this and I have not cried near as much.  I would have to say the creator heard my hearts plea.  Creation understands because creation is the all and the all is all there is and we are a part of the All.

Images @ Eminpee Fotography  Pelicans where I live

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: