Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Readers and Writer's Festival ... and ? ?

It would be approximately two weeks ago I was the first to say on a website that I would help.  I never got an email or a shift or a look in the door or a reminder or a thank you to say hello but we don't want you. No.  Nothing just ignorant people. 

I wasted my entire weekend this weekend, salvaged only by the Montana and Anaan visiting to take away the whole that was left by this purposeful little ploy by those in charge.  Not involved with the Greens party at all. This has been said many times to me as I have asked straight out. 

IMG 3650 Moore Park Action
What is with the triangles then ... left over Green Triangles that turned YELLOW over night to say Lock the Gate?

I believe in Lock the Gate.   But, I am not a Greens party follower.   I would prefer to keep this organisation of change separate from the Greens party.  There would be  great  benefits because I know I am not alone with this ideology.   Would the Green Party like me to turn up with my Anti Agenda 21 banners in full force to equal their Green UN agenda  that promote Agenda 21. 

Do those pushing this barrow  realize that Csg Mining is part of the United Nations Agenda 21?   Surely they do not.  If they do know,  then it is worse than I thought originally.   We are in  serious trouble.  We need no political parties that are in existence now in our future as a country.  Expulsion of every one of these entities and we may stand a chance.  Down with Labor / Liberal / Nationals and Greens.   Lose them all.  Clean sweep.

Images @ Melopopzdropz Flickr
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: