Sunday, March 17, 2013

Cupriavidus Metallidurants .... If you can say it first time you go to the top of the class.

IMG 6811

It is the name of a bacterium that grows on Gold Chloride.  So its all about making GOLD!  This is modern alchemy combining it with microbiology.

The hazard symbol for toxic/highly toxic subst...
The hazard symbol for toxic/highly toxic substances according to directive 67/548/EWG by the European Chemicals Bureau. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I have been reading about this substance.  I do a lot of research into mining company activities around the world and it has come to my notice regarding this Cupriavidus Metallidurants.  It is a bacteria that grows on Gold Chloride,  known also as liquid gold.  This is very very toxic.  I have been reading that this bacteria is responsible for turning toxic tailing ponds into mini gold deposits. 

It has the action of eating all of the toxic stuff and converting this into 24 carat gold.  This is a relatively new find by some people in America.

Because I like to see the earth like a large human being, given that we share just about everything in common and also my Hermetic study tells me as above so below.    We are sharing everything in the universe, the stars, the oceans you know the story.  I like to try to ponder the reasons for things. 

This time I am pondering the effects of gold on the human body firstly, and secondly the role Gold plays in the earth.  What is its job in the big scheme of things?  
Gold (III) chloride solution in water
Gold (III) chloride solution in water (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

If there is this bacterium that does this conversion, it would be feasible to say it would be similar to the human body dispelling an object out of the body that was foreign (ie. broken glass etc)  The gold is the result of all of the bound up foreign matter and it has to come out of the earth.  This is why once there were nuggets on the ground.  Then there are also the Gold seams.  These seams may have been much farther under ground than what they are today and it may have taken a billion years to happen but slowly the gold reaches for the surface.

That is my hypothesis and I feel rather comfortable with that.  I am also very interested in the way this could perhaps clean up the toxic messes left by all of these rogue mining companies after we have thoroughly expelled them from our existence.  We strive for a life that is free from the power hungry masses in the sense that I do not share the philosophy of being treated like a fool who cannot make decisions about my self and what is good or bad for me.  That I need to be indeed governed.  So in the new system we will not have this type of mining that leaves such a unforgivable mess and the in your face evidence the earth was raped and left laying there bleeding and bare.

There are heaps of articles on this subject but here is one you can go to from here .... http://gizmodo.com/5948739/researchers-discover-bacteria-that-can-produce-pure-gold

Images @ Melopopzdropz Flickr
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: