Friday, December 14, 2012

Home From GLENUGIE for 2bbb

I drove back from Glenugie today to do MELONPOP DRIVE 2bbb  FRIDAY 4pm  - 6pm

IMG 5658.1 2bbb

 I got to radio today to broadcast to GLENUGIE and it is always hilarious for me as this time the computer would not work and I had to deal with it again. 

I need WINDOWS 8 Lessons big time on finding the Media Player in the form I can use the thing.  I quit, I cried, I swore very loudly, I put a CD in and I tried and tried and to no avail today. However, I could get music out of it but there was no fader and no swapping around.  I had to remember what I had already played.

Hopefully the message I wanted to broadcast about the BLOCKADE SITE at GLENUGIE. That was the most important reason for coming home and also to get some loving from my man Bricee who I missed very much and of course the children Phoenix n Sooty.

Images @ Melonpopzdropz Flickr

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: