Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Matter is Spirit in Form.

Enoch Tan ...

Subatomic particles are simply energy packets. You are a cluster of energy, so is everything else. A cluster of energy is always in motion, moving and changing to form new configuration at every moment.
The table that is in your dining room is not as solid as it appears to be.
On a highly magnified level, you would realize that it is in constant flux, “losing” and “gaining” billions of energy packets, but intelligently maintaining the overall “look” of a table. There is a consciousness that keeps the energy in that particular form. Mind Reality

IMG 4928 Urunga Antiques & Collectables
Dining Table at the shop
 We are beings of light slowed down to a solid by gravity and magnetism.  That is a big ask for most to understand let alone contemplate could be true.  I believe this is the case and that is all that matters in my world.   I have seen too much first hand to not feel this is the way it is.  I actually see the movement on the ground sometimes as all this takes place around me.  I told my friend what I could see and she took a double take.  Once I explained it to her she was fine.   I said to her:  See how the ground out there looks still , and it does well I can see it all moving and everything is in a state of flux.  Whoa that was a big thing to say to anyone.  But it only happens if I let this happen.  Most of the time I must restrain this so as not to feel a little daunted by it all!  I know this is how it is and so I build on this. 

As above so below / So below as above.

Images @ Melonpopzdropz Flickr

No comments: