Wednesday, October 31, 2012

“Sharing tales of those we've lost is how we keep from really losing them.”

~Mitch Albom~    For One More Day


Yesterday was a bad day. The worst!   If I may be permitted to utter such words.  My friends have lost their baby girl to SIDS. ( Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).   I am devastated as is everyone and of course most of all are the parents of this little angel called home so soon.

I am very sad for Malachi and Belle and I think this is the saddest thing a couple can face together.  She was a little hero. A true little warrior for the earth.  Perhaps this earth was too cruel for such an angel of her caliber and standing in the universe.  We don't own them and they are only lent to us as people always are telling.  I have lost two children, not to death but to a horrible miscarriage of justice.
I cry each day for the loss of them, it is a living hell on Earth losing someone you love just so so much.

We are lifting these guys and their families up at this time in a prayer of celebration of Marlee's beautiful  life here on our planet Gaia.  May she light the paths of heaven for us all .... R I P Marlee Rose Corcoran.  12.05.12  29.10.12

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: